Many inventors help trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of this reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you'll find that no matter how good an inspiration you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full line of services not seeking add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn't have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you down.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your InventHelp Products has been really patented by someone else and don't want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn't compared to what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and won't have a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won't fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what isn't too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor patent An invention contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they do a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't from outside ideas and doesn't publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not require to consider the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.